The Magiboards balanced scorecard whiteboard has 4 updateable sections – Financial, Internal Business, Customer, and Learning and Growth. These sections include tables to record the KPI related objectives, the respective measures, targets and actual metrics. The board also helps record continuous improvement initiatives, assign priorities and owners to the initiatives. The last status column helps track where you are with your improvement initiatives.
The Balanced Scorecard (BSC) Board is based on the strategic management methodology that focuses on measuring and managing performance across multiple perspectives, such as financial, customer, internal business, and learning and growth. The basic premise of the BSC is that financial results alone cannot capture value-creating activities. This induces a need to incorporate other perspectives such as customer, internal business and learning and growth. This broader focus brings in a longer term, strategic dimension to the business which you can easily manage with our BSC whiteboard.
Our Balanced Scorecard board uses individual magnetic rubber backed printed whiteboard sheets which are updateable and can easily be moved around. The board consists of two layers:
- a backing board made of 3mm MDF with a galvanised sheet (AKA Magimount)
- and the VersaTile ProPrint magnetic coated steel sheet printed with the BSC template
Each sheet is 100 x 60 cm. This frameless construction allows you to build your own boards
If or when there is a need to update the print design, you will only have to replace this layer/sheet.
SQCDP Balanced Scorecard Whiteboard Product Features:
- O/A Size: 200 x 120 cm (199 x 119 cm)
- Individual panels size: 99.5 x 59.5 cm
- Complete with dry erase printed BSC front and MagiMount backing
- Excellent coated steel magnetic writing surface
- Dry erasable
- 10 year surface guarantee
- Frameless construction with hidden fixing method
- Panels sit nicely alongside each other to create one board
- A large board in a small box to reduce packaging and courier damages
- Easily update to new templates in the future
- Can be customised to suit your requirements, get in touch for more info
- Custom options are available
Delivery time: This product has a lead time of 5 working days from stock. If no stock is available it will be 15 to 20 working days which we will inform you of after you place your order. If you would like to chat to us first please use our Chat feature on this page or give us a call on +44 (0)1952 292111