Dye Sublimation Printing
About Dye Sublimation Printing
We use a process known as ‘dye sublimation printing’.
Dye sublimation printing is a digital printing technology that uses a process whereby a negative of the image is printed on special transfer paper. The ink is then heated to a gas in a heat transfer press and absorbed into the surface of the magnetic dry wipe whiteboard. The graphics are thus embedded in the whiteboard.
This gives huge benefits over other printing methods:
- High quality print
- Extremely fade-resistant. It will likely outlive most, if not all, other print methods.
- Intricate level of detail
- Inks become a permanent part of the material, so won’t peel, or scratch off.
- Easier to clean. Less prone to ghosting
- No vinyl overlays – Ideal for food manufacturers, hospitals, and other environments where cleanliness and reducing the risk of germs is high priority
- Stands-up to repeated cleaning
- Has a 10 year surface guarantee
- Proven quality over more than a decade in high pressure environments such as hospital theatres and production areas