ENVIROMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MANUAL
BS EN ISO 14001 : 2015 & BS EN ISO 9001 : 2015
The Directors of Magiboards Ltd recognise the social and economic importance of protecting the environment.
To support the stated commitment, it is management policy to integrate environmental considerations into the business decision making process.
In order to maintain and sustain our Environmental Policy, it is necessary that every reasonably practicable means be used to:
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which we subscribe which relate to our environmental aspects.
- Achieve good environmental standards in all activities including the reduction, reuse, recycling and disposal of waste.
- Measure the business operations to ensure the prevention of pollution and the continual improvement of environmental performance targets.
- Make economic use of energy, water and other materials to minimise waste in all aspects of the business function.
- Assess regularly the environmental impact resulting from business operations and to remain fully informed of recognized best practices.
- Communicate this policy to all interested parties including our customers, suppliers and employees.
The Managing Director has the overall and final responsibility for the Environmental Policy and is responsible for the co-ordination, implementation and monitoring of the policy throughout the Company using ISO 14001:2015 as the framework for maintaining and reviewing policy.
Management throughout the organisation are responsible for the communication of the policy and promoting active participation at all levels, whilst ensuring that activities under their control conform to the legal requirements and that good environmental standards are achieved and maintained.
Employees have the responsibility to actively support the company to ensure the effective implementation and maintenance of the policy.
This policy is available to all interested parties below.
The Managing Director of Magiboards
Erwin Van Der Stap Date: 02-01-19