ENVIROMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MANUAL
BS EN ISO 14001 : 2004
Issue: 1 Reference EM13 Authorised by: C Metcalfe Effective Date: 25-04-14
Magiboards Ltd recognises the impacts that its operations, activities and waste arising have on the environment. It maintains a commitment to minimise the adverse effects of those impacts through the implementation and continual improvement of an environmental management system.
The Company’s environmental management system will ensure compliance with environmental legislation and the prevention of pollution through appropriate risk control consistent with maintaining an exceptional service to its customers.
Magiboards Ltd is therefore committed to the following key policy principles:
- Integrating the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and
- Recognising that the minimum acceptable level of environmental performance, is that set out in current environmental legislation,
- Setting clear environmental objectives and regularly monitoring progress against them.
- Minimising the generation of waste and reducing its environmental impact through responsible disposal and recycling
- Minimising the use and emission to the environment of any hazardous materials used in the company’s processes and activities and sourcing non-hazardous alternatives where commercially
- Purchasing recycled, recyclable and environmentally responsible products where these are available, economical and
- Working in partnership with suppliers and customers to establish high environmental
- Promoting environmental awareness among employees and training staff about environmental issues that affect their work and their responsibilities in maintaining good environmental
- Communicating the company’s environmental policy and commitments to all staff, suppliers, customers and other interested
The Managing Director of Magiboards
Erwin Van Der Stap Date: 24-04-17