With it’s unique one frame surround and link-able panels, cut & join whiteboards can achieve wall to wall coverage allowing you to utilise the space available to you.
The maximum height is 240 cm. You can have any size up to 240 cm as the height. If the height is more than 120 cm, then your width will be made up of as many 120 cm panels (or less) as you need. If your height is 120 cm or less, then the width will be made up of up to and including as many 240 cm width panels as you need.
The boards are joined together with a discreet 1 cm wide ‘H’ section joining piece, made from anodised aluminium.
Our magnetic whiteboard range is available in 2 dry wipe surface options:
- Premium enamel steel whiteboards: Featuring a less porous surface, enamel steel whiteboards will last longer and are easier to keep clean than non-magnetic whiteboards. Enamel magnetic whiteboards have a 25-year surface guarantee.
- Coated steel whiteboards: Featuring an excellent dry wipe surface also used on all our printed whiteboards. A more durable solution with a 10-year surface guarantee.
Benefits of these boards:
- Create a large whiteboard size suitable for you
- Easy to transport
- Looks professional. The whole board has only one frame surround
- Allows a very large board to get through doors and corridors
- Available with top quality magnetic dry wipe writing surfaces with 25 or 10 year surface guarantees
- Economical – no special transport costs
Simple & Very Easy Installation
Your large magnetic whiteboard will arrive in pre cut whiteboard panels with the frame already attached. The H section is also attached to one of the panels for easy installation. The video below shows how the clever fixing clips work.