Lockable Cork Notice Boards are a staple in our pin board range and are hugely popular amongst home offices and designer spaces, thanks to its natural colour and unique surface texture. Usable with push pins, our cork notice boards are available with 2 framing options and come in 8 standard sizes as well as custom size options. *All sizes quoted are width x height.
Cork pinboards are made from a layer of cork, usually around 1-3mm thick and is then permanently bonded to an industry standard inner core, often medium-high density fibre board. This method of manufacturing is necessary to keep the board rigid and improve pin retention.
Despite being a wood product, cork is amazingly fire resistant. In the event of a fire, the cork surface will only char and no toxic fumes will be released. Cork also does not absorb dust or moisture and is very resilient to being crushed. It doesn’t rot, it resists insects and is resistant to wear. The flat surface is ideal for displaying larger materials, such as maps or graphs.
- Natural cork surface
- Lockable notice board with see-through doors made from shatterproof APET
- Smudge-free anodised aluminium frame or wood effect MDF veneer frame.
- 1 Door sizes: 60x90cm, 90x60cm, 90x120cm, 120x90cm, 120x120cm
- 2 Door sizes: 150x120cm, 180x120cm, 240x120cm
- 2-year surface guarantee
- Cork board can be displayed landscape or portrait
- Complete with cork wall board, instructions and wall mounting kit
Delivery time: This product has a lead time of 5 working days.